Sunday 7 May 2017

Twelve Month Challenge

Twelve Month Challenge


Hi There!

Hope you are having a good
day wherever you are - bit
blustery here but otherwise
it is going to be a good one.....

Of course it is a Challenge Day
and here is Claire Jackson's
artwork to inspire you


The couplet this month from
Sarah Coleridge's poem is:

May brings flocks of pretty lambs
Skipping by their fleecy dams

You have until midnight on 
28th May to enter as many times
as you like via the link

If you cannot use the link then
please email your work to me
mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will be happy to post it 
for you

Don't forget to include the verse
somewhere on your work

As always, I look forward to
visiting with you

'till tomorrow

Mickie xx




8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty May scene made by Claire. I'm shocked there is no twist this month Mickie...lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'l see what I can come up with next month.....hehe.... xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you Jane. I'm also surprised there's no twist. Maybe people can add their own quirky elements!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be interesting to see what people add xx

      Delete
  3. No twist? I like the twists! Maybe the twist is there are no twists?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that's the answer Sybil. Will twist again in June xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like I posted the wrong URL for my entry. It's

    http://sybilsartblog.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having fun with the inky thingy! Anyone who would still like to join in, please email your picture to me and I'll put it up for you. Mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.