Wednesday 10 May 2017

Blossom Time


Blossom Time


Hi All!

Nice to see you and
wishing you a great week
ahead whatever you are 
doing

Today we have Angela Radford
with us and she is going to
start us off with our new topic
for this week:

 "Hi all, Angela here to show you what fun 
I've been having with this collection of 
Fresco paints by PaperArtsy.



To start this project I applied paint with a roller
 onto a large stamp block but this could easily 
be done on your craft mat too.


I then applied the paint to my card turning
 it as I went to get a nice even amount all round.
 
I prefer to apply this at right angles to the 
edge of the card but that's entirely up to you.



 I continued applying the other colours until
I had a nice surface to start the stamping. 

I actually made two Masterboards,
 slightly different colour schemes



And here is a close-up of some of the stamping
 using Tracy Scott's stamps ETS07. 

I heat embossed these with clear embossing powder


I have used an A3 sheet of card for this 
but you could easily do this with A4 too.



Whilst stamping on the Masterboard 
I used the second generation of ink 
by stamping it onto a card blank



 And here 's what it looked like completed.


I wanted to use some of the spare bits of card 
to stamp some of the centres of the flowers so
 cut round the flowers removing the spare sections


"Waste Not Want Not" as they say... 
and we now have lots of extra bits to work with.


And here we are all cut out and ready to play with


 Sections were cut away and used to build up the flowers.


Just had to add a little something to the inside too. 
The sentiment stamp is by Woodware: Just to Say.



And here is the finished card with the flowers
 mounted onto the stamped card blank. 
Finished it off with a Tim Holtz Thinlits die: Celebration 14. 
Words and some Stickles Glitter glue to enhance the flowers



 Hope you enjoyed watching me make this card.
Happy crafting, Angela xXx"


Materials Used:


I certainly enjoyed watching you put this
card together Angela!  Thank you very much 

  I like to have a Masterboard handy
and now I think I'll add a pot of cut 
out flower shapes and I shall be
ready to make a card in a jiffy

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx







2 comments:

  1. I do love that technique you used for your masterboard Angela, your card is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.