Saturday 6 May 2017

Archiving


Archiving

Hallo All!

Is everyone enjoying the Bank Holiday
Weekend?  Don't party too hard,
remember we have another one coming
up in, what is it?.........Three weeks!
(That is of course if you are in England!)

I'm sure one way or another you will all
have something to celebrate ................
 ..................if you want to.....!


Here's Hazel Harler to round off
the week style

"Hi everybody, I have a card to share 
with you today


I used some of the lovely papers from the 
Kaisercraft Wildflowers paper pad



I also used Paperartsy/Lin Brown stamps.


 I started by distressing and inking the edges
 of the paper, I stamped some dots in two of the 
corners using cobalt archival ink, 
the paper was adhered to a card blank


I stamped some leaves on a strip of paper
 and wrapped some thread round it.



 Then I stamped the script with black Archival ink 
and stamped the grass with leaf green 
and olive Archival inks, 
the dots were stamped with the cobalt ink.


I made some flowers using Spellbinders dies,
 the flowers were distressed, layered together 
and fastened with a brad


 I took the butterfly paper and drew round 
three of the butterflies with a black marker 
then I cut them out.



I layered all the prepared pieces onto
 the card blank. 

I shaped the wings of the butterflies and 
used a Wink of Stella pen to give
them some sparkle. 

I stamped the words and cut them out 
lastly I added some dewdrops"


Supplies:

Card blank.
Kaisercraft Wildflower paper pad.
Archival ink - black, cobalt, leaf green and olive.
Paperartsy/Lin Brown stamps.
Green metalic thread.
Spellbinder dies or any other flower dies.
Brads.
Dewdrops.
Wink of Stella pen.
Adhesives.

A beautiful card Hazel
and I love the sentiment too
Thank you very much for sharing this
with us

I have enjoyed this week's topic
haven't you? 

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx



2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the paper, stamping and the distressing - well just everything! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.