Friday 3 February 2017

Buildings

Buildings


Hi There!

All wrapped and warm?
Pretty chilly here..........

A little gentle crafting might
just help to get the blood
flowing................!

Here's Angela Radford with
one stamp and lots of buildings:


 Started by stamping the Carabelle London buildings stamp 
on the right hand side of a kraft card blank.


Next I stamped the buildings on the left side with
a second generation application 
and the London sign along the top of the card, 
then started highlighting the building with a white pen.


As I couldn't decide on the colour for the focal image at this stage, 
I stamped the building several times onto different coloured 
left-over sprayed card and embossed them.


 Now I stamped the buildings again, 
this time onto white card and heat embossed it. 

These are great stamps with very clear images as I'm sure you will agree.


Now cut out sections from the stamped images on the coloured card, 
more than one if you are feeling adventurous. 

Attach the coloured pieces to the main stamped image 
on the white card and then cut out mats from your chosen card
 and layer these together.

 I also stamped a sentiment on the bottom right.




And here we have the finished card! 
All mounted up and some matching gems from my stash 
to complete the design.



Happy crafting, Angela xXx


Supplies:



Fabulous card Angela; thank you
very much for the inspiration

I will have to get that stamp
I couldn't make up my mind which
town I wanted...........
but now I know I have to have
at least London and Paris......

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx















8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Angela, interesting how different the 3 cards are using the same London stamp. Have a good weekend X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right. It's great to see what other people do with the stamps, so many brilliant ideas. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Have a lovely crafty weekend, Angela xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a fabulous stamp Angela and I love the layering you did, it must give the card a lovely dimensional feel. Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Anne, so pleased you like it xXx

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card and what a wonderful stamp, love this technique Angela, thanks so much for sharing it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb, so pleased you like it. These stamps have really clear images which is why I like them so much. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.