Sunday 25 September 2016

Two Weekly Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone!

Hope you are planning a lazy day recharging those batteries
ready for the busy week ahead.

No rest for me today, I'm off to 

Kathy Byrne's Book Club 

to make a Perpetual Calendar. 

And you thought it was all books.  Haha!!

Now this leads me quite nicely into the Challenge

Can you guess what it is?  Yup - its...................

Books

You can do anything you like from illustrating the title
of your favourite book, or perhaps the story you are
currently reading with younger members of the family,
to decorating a book (or even making one). 
Maybe you just want to make a card or journal page 

Here's a notebook I decorated:


Should have warned you -
 I'm probably the world's worst photographer!

So whatever comes to mind - go for it

As usual, you have two weeks to upload
as many entries as you like via the link
If you can't use the link then email
your pictures to me at

mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com

and I'll add them for you.
The link will close at midnight on
11 October 2016.
The winner will be picked by Random Generator 
on Tuesday 04 October

Good luck all

Mickie x

Heather Hammond was unable to use the link
so I'm posting a picture of her book entry to the challenge for her.



5 comments:

  1. Another fun challenge! Will try and join in! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this theme. Thanks for sharing your project. Interesting background. Pretty. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your decorated book Mickie, hope you had a good day at the workshop.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super theme and I love your fabulous notebook xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your comments ladies xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.