Thursday 3 September 2015

Calendar Challenge Winner - August


Morning all,

Gosh, I seem to be writing so many posts this week!
You'll be sick of me soon!

So, today we are here to announce the winner 
of the August Calendar Challenge.
We really had some beautiful entries, 
thank you to all of you who took part, 
I do love looking at your entries.

So Mr Random Generator has been
working overtime this week....
we had 19 entries for him to pick from

and he picked ......




........no 1.......

Elaine



Congratulations Elaine, please email me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize voucher.

Hope you are all going to enjoy our words
for September, keep those entries 
coming!

See you soon,

Jane x


1 comment:

  1. Ooh that's a nice post to read - thanks random generator for picking me. Sorry I haven't had chance to comment on everyone's blogs this month - I've been away. Back now and ready to start on September!!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.