Tuesday 16 June 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner


Hellooo,


It's time again to find out who our Weekly Challenge Winner is...

We had 20 fabulous entries this week, some new names 
which is brilliant, thank you so much for joining us!

As usual our Random Generator has been busy so
that I don't have to choose the winner....I think it would be
too hard.  

So who has he (I'm assuming it's a he)
chosen this time ........




.......no 9.......

Caroline - My Mixed up Crafts



Congratulations Caroline, please contact me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize voucher!

Ok, I shall be back Thursday with the first of our three
posts for this week.  We have a guest designer.....
wonder who it is????


Enjoy the sunshine,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. No Waaay, I don't believe it?! Thank you Mr Generator! First time luck must be true!
    Thank you to The Craft Barn too, of course! Phew?! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Caroline!! Congratulations!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.