Tuesday 17 March 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner - Deco Mache



Morning all,

How are we all this new week......

The weather isn't so nice as it has been, come back sunshine!

Ok, it is 'Challenge Winner' day so let's
find out who the lucky person is!


As usual our Random Generator has been busy,
we had 3 fabulous and different entries
for our Deco Mache challenge.

And the lucky winner is.......



.....no.3......


ionabunny


Congratulations, please get in touch so that I can 
send you your prize!!

Linda, I'm sorry, I tried to get your picture so I could
show it on the blog but I couldn't find it!  If you want to 
email me it, I can add it.

We have a fabulous week coming up on the blog....

I'll let you into a secret....Brusho's but don't tell anyone!!


See you Wednesday,


Jane x

PS - Sorry this is a little late going out - due to a technical hitch!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, Jolly Duck is very happy. He says we should buy brusho's! Thanks so much. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! Happy playing with your Brushos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolly Duck is right.....you should buy Brusho's. You will love them!!
    Congratulations.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.