Michelle is with us today with an original, yet beautiful present for Mother's day... or for a friend as it happens.
She used one of our popular papier mache product and turned it into a beautiful "chocolate holder", for lack of a better word...
What do you think of this one? Wouldn't you love receiving one of those?
1. Take a papier mache shoe
2. Cover with paper
3. Colour with distress ink and some book pages as well for the flowers
4. Glue the paper lace inside the shoe. Add polka dots and glossy accent
5. I used 3 strips (1¼" x 6¼") and cut
6. Roll the 3 strips together but not too tight and glue
8. Add a center.
9. Cut a circle and trim
12. And glue. Make 3 of those
And glue everything on the shoe. I also wrap small chocolates.
Choose a matching image for the facet. I used glossy accent to stick the image to the facet and added an extra coat on the back so it can be worn as a pendant.
Crafty Individuals Flowers and Butterflies images
Spellbinders foliage die
Distress inks: Peacock Feather, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick and Vintage Photo
See you tomorrow