Monday 13 August 2012

Artemio week: Tea cosy

Hi,

This week we will focus on Artemio, which offers a wide range of products: Stamps, fabric, felt embellishments...







The team has worked hard once again to come up with beautiful samples, which will hopefully inspire you.
Michelle will lead the way with a lovely tea cosy and a table mat.
Would love to hear what you think in a comment below.


 I just got some fine woven calico and cut it to fit my tea cosy with a 1.5 cm seam allowance. I then stamped the Artemio stamps using Archival Ink. I have been told that Archival can be set with heat so I gave it a good going over with the steam generating iron..... here's hoping! I do know that Stazon is permanent and can be washed on a 40 wash so if this isn't fixed Ill stamp it again with StazOn... will let you know when i've washed it!


Here's the finished piece, I made a mat to fit my tea tray too - a modern take on a very British tradition!

To make her lovely sample, Michelle used:
Artemio clear stamps: London landmarks
Ranger Archival Ink pad: Cobalt and  Crimson

Our special offer this week: 10% off ARTEMIO stamps
Just type ARTEMIO10
in the offer code box as you go through checkout

See you tomorrow




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping and so patriotic!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know how you stamped in TWO colours (blue and red). Did you stamp each image twice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Jane above, I am very impressed with your flags! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamping looks so professional and the design is just perfect for year of the Jubilee and the Olympic games !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamps & I love your teatime set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all thanks for your comments. Jane the flag is so easy to stamp cos its actually two stamps. The blue bit is stamped first then the red stamp is stamped over it! It's a great set and so well thought out. One of my fave sets this year !

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.