Wednesday 20 June 2012

Crafty Individual's masterclass

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to show you a snippet of Jean Hardy's sample for her Extravaganza masterclass .
I'm not allowed to show you the full project but I have seen it and... can I tease? ... yes I will...
OMG, it is GORGEOUS !! I wish I could be there to attend the class.

There are very few places available, and I do mean just a few, so if you want to have the chance to meet Jean and join her for this amazing class, click here to book.

Class description
A magical Masterclass using Crafty Individual stamps, papers and more together with a special Tando Creative kit to create a lovely wall clock


See you soon, 

2 comments:

  1. Aha!!!! I know what this is hahaha!!!! It looks totally gorgeous Jean! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo glad I booked my place as soon as it was announced that Jean was running a masterclass, I attended her class last year and really enjoyed myself so this year had to be a must... can't wait..... only 8 sleeps.....

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.